Focus and Scope
International Review of Management and Marketing (IRMM) is the international academic journal, and is a double-blind, peer-reviewed academic journal publishing high quality conceptual and measure development articles in the areas of management, marketing, business and related disciplines. The journal has a worldwide audience. The journal's goal is to stimulate the development of management, marketing, business and related disciplines theory worldwide by publishing interesting articles in a highly readable format.
The journal is published quarterly and covers a wide variety of topics including (but not limited to):
E - Marketing
Human Resource Management
Marketing for Small Businesses
Supply Chain Management
Business Research Methods
Small Businesses Economics
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The journal uses double-blind system. Two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
The journal is published quarterly (January, April, July, October).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
ProQuest - ABI/INFORM
Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management & Marketing
RePEc (Research Papers in Economics) and IDEAS (Impact factor: 0.045)
PKP Open Archives Harvester
Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice
International Review of Management and Marketing (IRMM) is committed to the academic community and the lay world in ensuring ethics in publication and quality of articles in publication. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden and papers found to be plagiarized will be removed or not published in the International Review of Management and Marketing. Thus, all received papers are checked with "Ithenticate Plagiarism Detection Software Program" (www.ithenticate.com ) for plagiarism before review process. While signing the publication agreement the author(s) have to warrant that the article and associated materials are original and it does not infringe the copyright of anyone. Also the authors have to warrant that there was a full consensus of all the authors and it was neither submitted nor published previously. In respect of the COPE's Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers (for more information see COPE), the publication ethics of the IRMM includes the most important ethical standards for involved parties including authors, editors and peer reviewers. Any potential or emerging conflicts of interests are to be prevented by IRMM and - in case of deviations therefrom - to be reported directly to the editor.
- The editor must maintain the confidentiality of any information related to submitted manuscripts by not disclosing such materials to any non-corresponding authors or reviewers;
- The evaluation of the manuscripts must be accomplished in an objective and nondiscriminatory way;
- The editor must not use unpublished materials of submitted manuscripts for own research purposes without written consents of the author(s);
- The final decision about the selection of the articles to be included is taken by the editor of IRMM - if necessary - in combination with the Editorial Board.
- The reviewers' tasks are to support the editor in editorial decision making and the improvement of received manuscripts;
- Submitted manuscripts must be treated confidentially (in agreement with the editor), not used for personal benefit and reviewed objectively on the basis of supporting arguments and without personal criticism;
- The reviewers must track any uncited sources or materials that have been published before.
- The authors should report precisely the originality and significance of their research;
- The authors are committed to submit only original work and use citations for any already reported material;
- Concurrently submitted manuscript and already published research are unethical and unacceptable;
- The manuscripts should include sufficient details and references for replication purposes;
- Only significantly contributing authors should be listed in the manuscripts;
- The corresponding authors take full responsibility for the content, scientific context and legal aspects of their manuscripts;
- Statements and sources with deceptive, dishonest or inaccurate content are unethical and therefore intolerable;
- The authors should communicate any applicable funding or financial support of the research and the funder's relation to the contribution as well as acknowledge the research of others by citing their work;
- The authors are obliged to inform the editor about discovered errors in their already published manuscripts.